Wednesday, January 27, 2021

THIRTY - 12 YEARS since TINA left us!


Tina Laughing @ a stupid joke RICE LAKE 1986 

In Honor of your Passing!

On the 12th anniversary of Tina's passing, I want to do something special for my Sister. I want to re-start the search for our Mom "LENORA  ANNE  JENNINGS" We last saw her in 1965 as the Nasty Custody battle heated up between Mom and Dad. I hate that at 10 years old I did not have a clear picture of what "Divorce & Custody" would have on all our lives. To think I would not see my mother again after the Custody battle is painful even 57 years later. My Sister Tina was also Heart Broken to never see our mom, but that's what happens in a Nasty Custody & Divorce Battle back in the 1960's. Conquer takes the Spoils!

1979 to 1986 time line holds the answers!

MOM is in Miami-Dade Florida getting a divorce in 1979....who the heck was with her as a Florida residence as her Character Witness? SOMEONE knows of our mom! Maybe NOT as Lenora, but as LEE, or NORA or LEE ANNE or ELEANOR or ????  Granted it is over 40 years ago, but maybe a child, sibling or neighbor of the person who went to court for mom. Our Mother was a Social Butterfly (like my sister Tina) Mom was Not someone a person you could forget....so Some where, Someone was privy to the Court case. 
PLEASE let me know what happened to Lenora Anne Jennings 
(aka Anna Rose Ellis) ( aka Lenora VERI) (aka LEE Anne Jennings) (aka Nora ?)

IS IT IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ...."YES"!!!!

To those who grew up knowing Both their parents, maybe you can NOT understand the pull of a child's  Heart. We were Never allowed to use the phone, EVER! Only in 2019 after viewing the court documents did I understand WHY! The Custody agreement said my sister & I were "Allowed" as part of the Custody order, to phone our mother "WHEN EVER WE WANTED"  Omgawd! We NEVER KNEW! I am sad to think of MOM sitting, waiting for us to phone and it Never happened. It is a crushing realization decades too late!

Would ease the Pain to close the chapter

After all these decades, I would like the answers or "WHERE, WHEN and maybe even WHY" My sister Tina and I searched for a long time for our mom and our Brother Steve. It was a challenge bc we didn't have internet or any info on our mom or the Maternal Family history. My newly found Brother Steve never knew we existed but he Always wondered about his Mother "NORA JENNINGS"  It would be such a GIFT to have an answer for Steve, Myself and especially my "itty Bitty Teenie Weenie Tiny Little Sister TINA" 
I Luv you sis, miss you sis & I hope to find our Mother's Final resting place.
ALL I need is a little help from strangers!

PLEASE HELP US FIND LENORA ANNE JENNINGS 

SHARE THE STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA






 

No comments:

Post a Comment