Tuesday, July 20, 2021

THIRTY TWO ~ Keeping a Good thought & a Prayer

 

I do Not recognize this person!


Reboot of 2021 Search Result

In 2019 One of the hardest working genealogists in our group "Tom B" wrote about a Lee Ann Glickman, Last Oct 2020 & then again in Jan 2021 I posted to my Private FB page "Find Lenora Ann Jennings" about my search again into Lee Ann Glickman. Even my cousin sent me this name in an email this year....it seems to always be on our Radar.
There are 8 of us Dedicated to search with only crumbs as a reward. The 7 volunteers work for no pay, just my gratitude. It has been a long time since there was any new leads or news. I had NO idea that we would revisit this Lee Ann Glickman "AGAIN".


July 19 2021

SCOOBIE GANG ~ It "appears" a name that we have searched, researched & searched again has reared it's head again for another look.
Tom has a theory, which could explain the biggest discrepancies of the original searches.
My problem was the wrong Parents names and incorrect place of birth for Mom.

Tom's theory is whom ever gave the information for the death report or posted on Ancestry, perhaps Guessed at the names. So "Fred Jennings" might actually mean "Fred Bloomfield" Nothing has been confirmed, TOM also made contact with a Marvin Glickman daughter. I spoke to her and asked for a photo of "Lee Ann Glickman"
I do NO see my mom in this photo. Tom and I spent the nite comparing this photo to others we have on file. The similarities of my mom "Lenora Ann Jennings" and this blurry photo of "Lee Ann Jennings Glickman are Evident. But it's some of the traits the daughter mentioned that make us believe it IS Possible.
Fingers Crossed ~ My phone call to the family is tonite!

January 2021

MY ORIGINAL POST - HOLY CRAP....Been freakin' out BIG time for the last few days. My "Newspaper" subscription is running out on the 25th. I've had it for a couple of years. Figured I would plug away Searching everything about mom that I could & then cancel it. DID MY SEARCH from 1979 when mom got her Florida divorce, to 1989 (mom had the hereditary cancer, most die in their early 50's.) I Did the normal Lenora / Lenore / Lee / Nora / Jennings / Veri / Ellis / Weir. Searched Chicago, Florida, California, Kentucky & just USA. Then I figured I should try "out side the Box" & try variations of her name.

Search outside the box!

One I tried got a hit was "LEE ANN" Jennings! BORN MAY 9 1932! In 1970 she was posted as Lee Ann Jennings. Born in Covington Kentucky / raised in Chicago Illinois. NOW living in Miami Florida, her name shows up as Lee Glickman. SO did a search on hubby Leo GLICKMAN who was raised in Chicago Illinois. He is in the year book @ John Marshall High school in 1947. 1947 would make mom 15. LEE GLICKMAN died July 6 2003 in Fort Lauderdale Florida SSN347506343.

I can NOT tell you how Pumped
I was! Figured it was prudent to cross reference everything.
Found out this "Lee Ann Jennings / Glickman? had parents that did NOT match...BUMMER! Thought I had it, but nope, BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

Update after I talk to the daughters!


No comments:

Post a Comment